• Fabric inspection
• Sample picking service
• Production monitoring
• Proto sample/PP sample inspection
• During product inspection
• Final/Pre-Shipment Random inspection
• 100% production/sorting defect services
• Container load and unloading inspection
The quality and durability of fabrics are directly affected by the quality of yarn, correct choice of dyes and Colored substance, printing and the use of appropriate manufacturing processes Primlink follows a 4-point system testing protocol, an inspection technique that is widely recognized for fabric. Our auditor hands on training on all kind’s fabric woven, knit, denim, PU/ PVC, etc. and performs onsite assessment test as follows:
COLOR FASTNESS RUBBING TEST
SURFACE / BASE ADHESION
Color bleeding CHECK
Patterns and designs size check
Color shade check
Burn test (for 100% cotton textiles)
SAMPLE PICKING SERVICE
Generally, one or several samples that can reflect the overall quality of large goods，which are randomly selected from the finished goods in warehouse or production line according to the requirements. Common sample picking includes taking shipment samples or taking test samples.
Why You Need Sample Picking Services:
According to international practice, in international trade, the customer (usually refers to the buyer ) will ask the seller (usually refers to the manufacturer ) to take a set of samples from the production and send them to him. The buyer will leave the shipment sample in his own sample room, which is called shipment In this way, when there are quality disputes between them in the future, it can be used as an important evidence for complaints and even claims.
However, suppliers usually choose the best quality products from large goods as samples for shipment and even let factories make several special products as shipment samples. In this way, it does not make much sense for customers to receive ” special shipment samples” from suppliers. Therefore, it is very important to ensure that the shipment samples provided by suppliers can reflect the quality level of the whole batch of products instead of the specially prepared” shipment samples” Generally, one or several samples that can reflect the overall quality of large goods which are randomly selected from the finished goods in warehouse or production line according to the requirements. Common sample picking includes taking shipment samples or taking test samples.
Production Monitoring is the control of a production process to verify its compliance against the project scope on behalf of the client and Keep your factory accountable start to finish. Production Monitoring means an on-site Product Inspection performed every day of your production This inspection is important for challenging or sensitive orders, as it can ensure that any problems are identified and fixed in real-time. You receive daily reports regarding quality and completion status, putting you in control of the entire process
Production Monitoring includes:
• Auditing of the factory's quality assurance programs related to the production and/or operation of the facilities, including the qualification of the personnel and quality assurance manuals.
• Raw material control before production
• Control of production activities in order to maintain the desired level of the quality during manufacturing
• Control of the compliance of goods with the qualifications and/or letter of credits before shipping (quality controls) and supervision of related tests.
FACTORY AUDITING SERVICES
• Factory Assessment / Manufacturing Audit
• Ethical Audit
• Building Audits (17)
• Environmental Audit
• Security (C-TPAT) Audit
CONTAINER LOADING SUPERVISION
18 CONTAINER LOADING SUPERVISION:
Our loading/unloading supervision services ensure your goods are handled safely and correctly. Container loading inspection has been developed for those clients that not only require reassurance during the container loading process, but also need confirmation that safety and quality requirements are met and that correct goods handling procedures are put in place and adhered to.
During a Container Loading, inspector inspects container as per 7 point Global security requirement and take many more assessment steps, furthermore inspector selects boxes at random to confirm each carton bears the quantity of product ordered, the quality matches the specifications and/or approved sample provided by you, and that all packaging material contains the correct barcodes, labeling, and packing materials. The entire container loading process is strictly supervised.
Outside of container
1. No holes or cracks in walls or roof.
2. Doors operate properly.
3. Closing devices operate properly.
4. No adhesive labels from the previous cargo, e.g. IMO placards.
5. For open-top containers: roof bows are complete and correctly fitted.
6. For open-top containers: tarpaulins are undamaged and fit properly; ends of tarpaulin ropes are undamaged; all roof eyes are present.
7. For hard-top containers: roof is undamaged, roof locking mechanism fits and operates properly
Inside of container
1. Container is watertight. Test method: enter container, close both doors tightly and look for incoming light (e.g. through cracks, holes, door gaskets etc.).
2. Container interior is absolutely dry. (Wipe up any condensation or white frost in order to avoid corrosion and moisture damage of the cargo.)
3. Container is clean, free of cargo residues and neutral in odor.
4. No nails or other protrusions which could damage the cargo.
Once these checks are completed the container will be sealed and an inspection report will be issued to you.
WHY FACTORY AUDITS
.• In the highly unregulated and interconnected business of trading and manufacturing in Asia, it is often difficult to determine who is actually manufacturing your product and where it is coming from.
• We help organizations ensure that they and their partners have efficient and manageable processes and systems in place which comply with stakeholder requirements related to quality, health and safety, environmental management, corporate social responsibility and other areas of sustainable development.
• Furthermore our factory audit process will help you to match production capability, performance, and professionalism with your expectations and requirements. This requires an in-depth assessment of various criteria including policies and management procedures that demonstrate the vendor’s ability to actually deliver.
• We can help you by utilizing our wide range of auditing services for you…! .
The lack of a process for managing risks related to supply chain social compliance can have a direct impact on a company’s financial results, especially for those organizations in consumer markets where image and brand names are critical assets.
Vendors will undoubtedly already have health and safety policies and procedures in place. But can you be sure that are they adhering to best practice? Are they complying with local, national and even international regulations?
Primlink is an organization which utilizes recognized protocols for on-site monitoring, ensuring fire and occupational health & Safety risk, confidential employee interviews, compensation and benefits & required testing records review, observations and management feedback with a multipronged approach, evaluators are able to consider various sources of information and utilize proven investigative techniques to corroborate evidence.
Primlink Social audit covers international and national requirements:
FACTORY ASSESSMENT / MANUFACTURING AUDIT SERVICES
• Child labor
• Collective bargaining
• Document review
• Freedom of association
• Harassment and abuse
• Health and safety
• Prison or forced labor
• Work hours
Primlink has experience and certified auditors able to conduct all major international recognized standards and social standards as follows:
• Amfori BSCI
• ETI (ILO & Local laws)
As environmental and sustainability initiatives become more important to business, their stakeholders, investors, and partners need to show that they are responding to the demands of environmental protection. Moreover environment is at the top of the agenda for governments, civil society and citizens, and is likely to remain so for some time. Its importance in business and purchase decision-making, as well as in legislation, standards and regulations is increasing all the time.
We offer an environmental audit protocol that conforms to the ISO 14001 standard and local laws and regulations for environmental protection agency. Environmental Audit covers following breadth:
Evaluates factory compliance with local laws and regulations for environmental protection, as well as best practices based on ISO 14000 family of standards, which includes: .
FACTORY ASSESSMENT / MANUFACTURING AUDIT SERVICES
• Emission, Air, water and wastewater monitoring
• Pollution prevention
• Solid and hazardous wastes
• Risk assessment
• Environmental management system
• Energy use, water use, CO² emissions
• Land use and biodiversity
• Continuous improvement programs
GLOBAL SECURITY REQUIREMENTS / C-TPAT COMPLIANCE
Voluntary supply chain security program started by CBP after terrorist attacks of 9/11/2001, C-TPAT is a joint government/business initiative to improve supply chain security. Customs has recognized that protecting our borders from terrorism requires the close cooperation of importers, foreign manufacturers, and transportation and distribution service providers. .
Comply with C-TPAT importer security criteria Applies on:
– Suppliers who import raw materials, equipment, tooling used in production, etc.
– Suppliers who ship directly from overseas to Company locations worldwide
– Customs Brokers
– Freight Forwarders
– International carriers
Primlink Security audits covers seven primary areas of supply chain security:
Physical controls: • Container Security
• Physical Access Controls
• Physical Security
Internal Supply Chain Management Practices
• Personnel Security
• Procedural Security
• Information Technology Security
Business Partner Requirements
• C-TPAT Partners and non-C-TPAT Partners